Interesting Finance management and controller position in Prague
For the Czech daughter company of a large Dutch company with operations in more than 20 countries we are seardhing for a Finance Controller.
- The Finance is responsible for controlling as well as accounting for the business operations of the Czech subsidiary.
- He will be responsible for elaboration of management reports to the rest of the management team as well as to Headquarters of the group and other stake holders in the group management.
- He will establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- He will monitor and analyze business performance versus budgets and targets.
Our client is an international company specialized in testing and technical consultancy for the industrial sector. For their local branch in the Czech Republic we are looking for a
Head of finance and controlling
- Manage local GAAP and IFRS GAAP; general ledger, sub ledger, fixed assets, accounts receivable and accounts payable processes;
- Coordination and preparation of the monthly management and financial reporting package; including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and operational key performance indicators;
- Responsible for all aspects of forecasting, budgeting and planning;
- Manage staff accounts & payroll coordination with external provider;
- Responsible for finance administration and documentation purposes;
- Coordinate tax topics and operational needs, meets declaration deadlines;
- Preparation of documentation for annual audits and responsible for coordination;
- Meet internal risk control and compliance regulations of DNV-KEMA and ZKUŠEBNICTVÍ;
- Have effective working relationship with company's management and external partners;
- Ad-hock analysis;
- Leading 1 bookkeeper
- Reporting to a local GM and Finance Director Europe
- At least bachelors degree in accounting with a certification in controlling
- minimum of 5 years experience in accounting, controlling and financial management within an international environment, preferably with audit background.
- very good Czech and English skills (oral and in written)
- • professional handling of MS Office products is a must (experience with Oracle, Hyperion and/or Cognos could be useful).
- service oriented towards the internal customer (in Cz and abroad)
- very good analytical skills
- the ability to make decisions
- ready to work independently
- • A great opportunity to develop a good and solid accounting department and integrate it into the international sphere
- An opportunity to be part of management team for a smaller company, where your opinion and your efforts is directly reflected in the performance of the company.
- A job in a solid company with a leading position on the European markets
For further info pls. contact:
tel: +420 251 565 055