Our Client is a leading producer of paints and lacquers. The company has through acquisition established business in the Czech and Slovak Republics and the role of the Sales Director is to build up the business in the Czech Republic from scratch.
The company has one of their divisions active in the Czech Republic for the last 15 years and has therefore an established administrative office as well as a well functioning sales organization within the current division. The new sales development activities will concern a different product and client segment and will need to be developed from scratch. The administrative activities will be handled by the existing office.
The market segment is industry and the Sales Director will be responsible for building up sales of lacquers and paints for metal and plastic industry. This includes both liquid as well as powder coating products.
The location of the office can be determined on base of the domicile of the candidate, though weekly visits to the company's other operations in Moravia are necessary.
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Creation of sales and marketing strategies for the market
- Creation of sales and marketing strategies towards each customer segment as well as product segment
- Building up competence centre for the sales, which will include building a sales force as well as customer service organisations.
- Leading of sales teams and customer service teams
- Cooperation with rest of company management to ensure the right development of the business.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of sales management experience
- You will have experience in selling to metal and plast industry. A background in paints and lacquers is not necessary but will be a benefit.
- You will have experience in building up a sales and marketing organization and in introducing a new company on the market.
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and good command of English
- University Education /technical or business administration/ as well as a documented sales management training background.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- a unique opportunity to build up the market for one of the world's leading companies in the paint business.
- A competitive salary
- a lively, international working environment with contact to the European headquarters in Sweden as well as international headquarters in the USA.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our consultant Marketa Lieblová on email@example.com.
Application and curriculum vitae should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to
UniqueConsult Czech Republic
Na Březince 6
Praha 5, 150 00
All applications and enquiries are considered confidential.
You can also apply for the position via the below link, which will direct you to the registration at our database
Our Client is one of the world's largest companies in the field of paint and lacquer business. In one of their segments they have been present on the Czech market for more than 15 years and has a well established business organisation. Currently the organization employs around 30 people in the Czech Republic. World wide the company has more than 30.000 staff and sell its products in approx. 100 countries world-wide.